Best Deal Nevados Men's Klondike WP Low V4161M Hiking Shoe,Dark Brown/Red,11 M US

Nevados Men's Klondike WP Low V4161M Hiking Shoe,Dark Brown/Red,11 M US





Show Price


Moreover, what are you awaiting? This item is wonderful for you. To add more recommendations, I have actually consisted of the experience or impression of the purchasers testimonial below. Nonetheless, it excels to examine the present rate of items prior to deciding to purchase, You can check the cost above.




Nevados Men's Klondike WP Low V4161M Hiking Shoe,Dark Brown/Red,11 M US Details


Stable stepping, guaranteed! Nevados Klondike WATERPROOF Low Hikers handle sloppy conditions with no - slip security! SAVE BIG! Waterproof suede leather and mesh nylon uppers not only offer a layer of waterproof protection... they're breathable, too! Air cycles through to help keep the interior cool and dry when you work up a sweat! Plus, an EVA midsole and removable padded insole team up to absorb shock so your feet don't take a beating on rugged terrain! Got grip? YES! The rubber outsole grips the ground, even in wet weather. Trail-savvy footwear: Wicking lining creates a comfy, bone-dry interior; Nevados waterproof construction; Toe and heel bumper help keep your feet safe in harsh conditions.; Each approx. 5"h., 18 ozs.; State Size. Medium width. Order Today! Men's Nevados Klondike LowHiking Shoes, Brown





Explore Features & Product Quality HERE


Buyer Recognition After Utilizing The Item



Great shoe for the price
I ordered these for my husband. When they arrived, we were very impressed with the quality. We did have to return them because they were too small. I think they run on the smaller side so be sure to order 1/2 a size up.


Size conundrum
After reading reviews which recommended buying half a size larger, I ordered 9.5 sized shoes for myself. My size is 9. They are however, big for me- it's only half an inch, but still, it is slightly uncomfortable. I do not want to go through the trouble of returning it and ordering a new pair.

The reviews which advised buying half a size larger are not that old- August 2012 and onwards, and so while it is possible that the manufacturer or distributor received similar complaints elsewhere and took remedial action, I think this is too small a time period for that to have occurred.

I give a 4 star review, because although I have some trouble with the fitting- I'm not certain that this is the manufacturer's fault. To be fair, shoes are probably better bought in-person than online.

The shoes are well made, perfectly match their description, and I have worn them through several snowy/rainy days, and they were comfortable, and kept my feet dry enough. The...


Pleased with these hiking shoes
I’ve had the hiking boots for a few weeks; wanting to get the feel of them before writing a review. I bought these to replace another brand that wore out in about a year. The Nevados appear to be more robustly made than the prior boots, but only long term use will tell. So far I am satisfied with these hiking boots. After reading the other reviews, I did order a half size larger. The reviews were correct, the larger size fits well, and I think my normal size would have been too small. I didn’t notice that these boots were any “harder” than expected. They are comfortable enough to wear for several hours when hiking on trails or walking on paved surfaces.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts