Looking Best Markdown Merrell Men's Moab Ventilator Mid Hiking Boots - Walnut 11 D(M) US

Merrell Men's Moab Ventilator Mid Hiking Boots - Walnut 11 D(M) US





Show Price


This is actually interesting. We could hear the viewpoint of some purchasers who already bought the product. And I'm pretty sure, that this product is very great for you. To discover the current rate of the items.




Merrell Men's Moab Ventilator Mid Hiking Boots - Walnut 11 D(M) US Details


When you're hiking, biking or working under a hot sun, the last article of apparel you want to shed is your boots. Well, almost the last. Fortunately, the Moab Ventilator Mid is like air conditioning for your feet. Mid-height uppers are Dura leather with lots of exposed breathable Ventilator mesh. Breathable mesh linings and bellow tongue. Rubber toe bumper and heel counter, Vibram Multi-Sport Plus sole provide the protection, support and traction you need when the action heats up.........





View Features & Item Quality HERE


Buyer Awareness Right after Buy The Product



reat shoe but beware of size issues.
This shoe walks me! I guess that means that most other shoes fight the natural ergonomics of human stride, heel to toe! It is impressive! But beware, Merrell shoes run SMALL! I wear 9 1/2 to 10. This shoe fits me at 11 1/2! I have a very similar Merrell low top hiking shoe; but it is size 11! So for mail order, MAKE SURE RETURN IS FREE! Otherwise you will have to pay as I did to return for correct size. This shoe came as an Amazon purchase from ShoeMall! ShoeMall said I was not their customer so they do not pay for return shipping. Amazon paid what ShoeMall would pay = $7.00, but the cost with FedEx was $15.80 to return. OK! I love the shoe.


Good wear and light weight but....
Purchased a pair of these last year. Great hiker, light weight, good grip sole. Used almost daily for light trails. The only complaint is the material that covers the rear shank,(behind your heal/achilles, has worn through exposing the plastic shank which left the shoes unwearable. This could be solved if bit more padding or double over the material could solve this issue. Would I purchase again, yes.


Bedroom slippers for boulder hopping
I bought these last spring after a few years of being annoyed with a fine pair of boots which are just too heavy for my kind of backpacking.

I started hiking in the days when the proper pair of boots for trail hiking was something like Riekle (sp?) Rotondos, which weighed five pounds per pair and were as cozy as cast concrete. But they were tough!

After years of cutting the weight of each new pair of hiking boots, and often just wearing running shoes instead of boots, I searched for a high-topped version of running shoes because low top shoes pick up too many little pebbles, sticks, and grit. I tried these over a busy summer of backpacking, and I really like them.

They're extremely comfortable and cushion steps very nicely, even making loose-rock strewn trails tolerable. I also found that they're great for off trail on rock, turf, and dirt of all sorts. Snow isn't a strong point for them, but I carry light, instep crampons for that nasty stuff if...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts