Getting Special Offers Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Hiking Boot,Autobahn/Black/Flea,12 M US

Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Hiking Boot,Autobahn/Black/Flea,12 M US





Show Price


Additionally, what are you waiting for? This item is fantastic for you. To include even more references, I've consisted of the experience or opinion of the purchasers review below. Nonetheless, it is great to check the existing rate of goods prior to deciding to buy, You can check the price above.




Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Hiking Boot,Autobahn/Black/Flea,12 M US Explanation


Salomon Quest 4D GTX Hiking Boots - Men's, Autobahn/Black/Flea, 12 Salomon Quest 4D GTX Hiking Boots - Men's, Autobahn/Black/Flea, 12 Salomon Quest 4D GTX Hiking Boots - Men's, Autobahn/Black/Flea, 12 Salomon Quest 4D GTX Hiking Boots - Men's, Autobahn/Black/Flea, 12





Inspect Features & Product Excellence HERE


Buyer Reports Right after Get The Product



Best boots ever
I am in Afghanistan and I needed some light boots that would breathe and give ankle support for the mountains. I carry a decent amount of weight and the slopes here are steep and jagged. These boots have been amazing. I put on my Belleville boots a few days ago and was just disgusted in how terrible they felt on my feet. The Salomon's are the best boots I have ever worn. A++


Supportive hiking boot
This salomon hiking boot came highly recommended so I bought them. But, like any boot you need to break them in a bit. High boot so it supports your ankle well, strong heel cup, but flexible around the balls of your feet. Most folks will tell you to buy hiking boots a half/full size larger for your feet to swell i would recommend buying to your typical size! They run a little big so need to size up (but fairly standard width for men's boots). Seem pretty light and very well made. Haven't had them long enough to give five stars, but best I can tell, worth the money!


San Juan mountains, Colorado
I got these boots because I needed a pair of light weight boots that could be used in rough terrain that had characteristics that could with stand some moderate weather. These boots did the job all around except in the area of walking on side sloping terrain. On this type of terrain the bones in my feet really took heavies. I am going to look into RDT/E'ing a pair of Lowa "Tibetan Pro's" or a pair of Lowa "Baffins" to see if I can take care of the side sloping terrain lack of support issue. Never encountered adverse weather in these boots but did walk through a fair amount of water and mud and the boots never soaked through. These boots may not be the best choice for carrying moderate to heavy weight on your body, but for light loads they appear to be a good choice. You can pretty much take these boots out of the box, strap them on, and go hike. They do not require any real break in. I covered roughly 45 miles in rough terrain in 4 separate days of hiking carrying roughly 30 lbs. of...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts