Best Offers KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot,Brindle/Midnight Navy,6 M US

KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot,Brindle/Midnight Navy,6 M US





Show Price


Well, after doing a lot of research and checking out the testimonials below and somewhere else, I decided to purchase KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot,Brindle/Midnight Navy,6 M US. Though I 'd have liked a much better guarantee, I chose the functions were appealing enough to try it. It is a bunch of cash to discard if it falls short just after the warranty. I am entirely in love with this product. It is high quality item, smart features. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my review later on if required.




KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot,Brindle/Midnight Navy,6 M US Explanation


Keen Women's Gypsum Mid Brindle-Midnight Navy





View Features & Product Excellence HERE


Purchaser Acknowledgments Right after Get The Item



Lattice Cardy UGG's
I wanted to buy a nice gift for my girlfriend who lives in NY for the cold winters. Being a guy & not knowing her exact size I did allot of research on the web on how the Lattice Cardy UGG's fit & came up with little. The one thing I got from the few reviews was to "SIZE DOWN" & assuming she was a 6.5 or 7 I didn't want her to have to go through the hassle of returning them for her correct size. So for those of you ladies torn on the reviews when looking for what size to buy take my word for it.... they run one or @ least a half a size BIG. She's a size 7 with narrow feet & the 6's fit her perfect !!!! She loves them =)~


Not a good Ugg boot
I love Ugg in general. I have their sandals, flip-flops, and the Classic Tall boots in black, chestnut, chocolate and grey. These were a disappointment. I ordered them in sand a got a size 6 which is my standard Ugg size. First, my toes just barely touched the top and the toe box in these felt cheap, hard and almost cardboard-like. Not comfortable. There wasn't the normal footbed cushion either. The shaft is totally unstructured. When folded down they look bulky, awkward and inside out. When pulled up they look like a skinny sock and the button flap sticks out in a weird and unattractive way. Also, on the right boot one of the yarn threads was all pulled out. So they were not sized well, defective, uncomfortable and very awkward looking. Need I say I am returning them? Also, I have slender calves...12" at the widest point...and these fit snug without tucking anything in. I would assume that women with larger calves would have no choice but to wear them folded down. Disappointed as it...


Love this boot!
I purchased the Keen Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot only after I gave a pair to my daughter for Christmas. She was ranting and raving about this boot, even months after she had been wearing them. When I found myself in need of a new hiking boot, I decided to purchase a pair...
I love them. They are not only comfortable, but their waterproof capabilities, when put to the test, held up as advertised.
I think I have found my ultimate favorite hiking boot.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts