Top Deals Northside Men's Cayuse Soft-Shell Hiking Boot,Black,9 M US

Northside Men's Cayuse Soft-Shell Hiking Boot,Black,9 M US





Show Price


Well, after doing a lot of research and checking out the reviews here and elsewhere, I chose to purchase Northside Men's Cayuse Soft-Shell Hiking Boot,Black,9 M US. Though I 'd have preferred a much better warranty, I chose the features were attractive enough to try it. It is a great deal of money to discard if it fails simply after the guarantee. I am absolutely in love with this product. It is high quality product, smart features. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later if required.




Northside Men's Cayuse Soft-Shell Hiking Boot,Black,9 M US Description


Northside Oakridge OR Cayuse Mid Hiker Boots for a better feel on rocky trails. A fantastic feel as well, with all kinds of cushioning underfoot and breathable uppers. Deep lugs on the high-traction outsole keep mud and debris from collecting and ruining your footing. Lightweight, breathable shell; Embossed PVC mudguard; Heel stabilizer; Drawstring speed-lacing system; Breathable, washable insole; Lightweight compression-molded EVA midsole for stability and impact absorption; Rubber traction outsole. Each approx. 6"h., 11 ozs. ; State Size. Medium width. Act Now! Men's Northside Cayuse Mid Hiking Boots, Black





Look at Features & Item Excellence HERE


Customer Experiences Right after Utilizing The Item



Really Comfortable Shoe!
I finally wore these around last week for the first time. The soft shell material is extremely comfortable and molds to your foot. The quick draw nylon lace is also really functional for getting the shoes on and off. They are lightweight, fit well and held up in the rain better than I thought they would. Its not a waterproof shoe but the material repels water like a soft shell jacket would. Good shoe.


Great lightweight boot!
I bought this boot as for work with comfort as the primary concern. So far, it's been a great buy/value.


Sizes seem to run small
I really liked these boots ,the laces are the best. However they did not fit me even though they were the correct size. Fortunately they fit my son. I ordered another pair in the next size up. They fit better but are tight in width. i am keeping them and expect them to loosen up a bit after wearing.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts