Best Buy Nevados Men's Klondike WP Hiking Boot,Dark Brown/Black/Orange,14 M US

Nevados Men's Klondike WP Hiking Boot,Dark Brown/Black/Orange,14 M US





Show Price


Moreover, what are you waiting for? This product is great for you. To add more references, I have actually consisted of the experience or impression of the purchasers testimonial below. Nonetheless, it is good to inspect the current rate of products before choosing to buy, You can check the price above.




Nevados Men's Klondike WP Hiking Boot,Dark Brown/Black/Orange,14 M US Description


100% WATERPROOF Nevados Klondike Hikers. Go for the gold! In the tradition of the famous gold rush of the late 19th century, these Klondike Hikers are "gold" when it comes to amazing comfort and bone-dry feet. Waterproof, suede leather and nylon uppers; Waterproof construction throughout; Sure-grip rubber outsole; Removable, mesh-lined, EVA insole for comfort; Moisture-wicking mesh lining; Gusseted tongue locks out water and debris; Padded tongue and collar; Heel and toe cap for extended wear. Each approx. 5 1/2"h., 21 ozs. State Width: medium or wide; and Size. For the Midas touch, act now! Men's Nevados Klondike Hikers, Brown / Black / Orange





Inspect Features & Product Excellence HERE


Customer Testimonials Right after Get The Product



Nevados Klondike WP HIking Boots Deliver!!
This is my second pair of Nevados Klondike WP *(waterproof) hiking boots. They are comfortable, and they fit well. I have very narrow feet and they are not wide at all on me. They fit the way a hiking boot is supposed to fit. Very well constructed, this is why I purchased them. My last pair lasted a few years and I do a lot of hiking.

I've seen the same boots at other places with a much higher price, so I'm glad I purchased here.

If you have narrow feet, these will work for you. This is not to say that they won't fit someone with "normal" sized feet, this is just to say that, with my narrow feet, my feet are not swimming in these boots, which happens for me with other brands of shoes and boots, as well as sandals.

They are very comfortable and light, great for hiking.

If you purchase them for every day, you'll also get good mileage out of them.


I'd recommend these if you are hiking on pavement
The soles are paper thin, while walking on gravel you can feel every single stone. A hiking boot should cushion your feet from rocks and such. They do seem to be fairly waterproof though, so I am using them in the yard. I wanted hiking boots and I still need to find and buy some real hiking boots.

My feet are kinda wide and I usually wear a 10 so I ordered a 10. Apparently they are sized a bit smaller than my usual 10's so I really needed a 10.5.

Other than these issues the boots are just ok.


Defective right out of box!
Very poor quality control; lace loop apparently wasn't even sewn. It looks like a weak spot in the shoe's design, I won't try them again. I'm going right back to buying Hi-Tec brand; they cost more but are tried and true, and long lasting.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts