Looking Top Seller KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot,Walnut,10 M US

KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot,Walnut,10 M US





Show Price


This is truly fascinating. We might hear the opinion of some buyers who currently purchased the item. And I'm quite sure, that this product is excellent for you. To find out the present rate of the items.




KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot,Walnut,10 M US Explanation


Conquer changing terrain in a range of conditions in the KEEN Targhee II Mid hiking boot. The mid-level height of this men's hiking boot protects your ankle from debris and rocks. Waterproof leather and an eVent membrane keep you dry while offering breathability. Supportive and strong, the S3 heel structure absorbs shock for a stress-free hike, every time you hit the trail in the KEEN Targhee II Mid hiking boot. Fit tip: This boot runs a half-size short. KEEN recommends ordering a half-size up from your normal size (if you normally wear a 10, order a 10.5).





Look at Features & Item Excellence HERE


Purchaser Testimonials After Utilizing The Product



4 wheel drive for your feet
From the same company that makes the terrific "Newport H2" sandal with the super natural "metaomical design" fit. The Keen Targhee is like wearing a Humvee for your feet. It with waterproof construction for dry feet and an agressive outsole with 4 millimeter lugs that bite deep into the terrain for excellent traction. And they have the famous Keen toe bumper.

It is very waterproof as I can attest to. The waterproof leather upper helps keep feet dry on rainy days and muddy trails. It has an interior waterproof liner bootie too. The special carbon rubber outsoles are similar to the ones on the Keen Sandals, very grippy and non-marking, and they never seem to show any wear. They are multi-directional and dig in, but are not slippery on wet surfaces like rocks or cement in rain or surf. They come in few colors, but the colors have weird names. "Shadow" is an olive for example.

It has a good secure fit laceup capture system that do not come untied like my other...


Well Designed, Poorly Implemented
I bought these shoes at a national outdoor store chain 9 days ago. I've worn them everyday since and I must say they are extremely comfortable. Nice wide toebox, secure lacing system, very waterproof and breathable, aggressive lugs on the sole...

It's just too bad the sole won't stay on. NINE DAYS. That's it. That's all I got to wear them before the outsole started separating from the midsole like many of the other reviewers reported.

Luckily, the store is nearby, and I was able to walk in and return them. They had one more pair in my size, and I was going to wear the new ones home...

Except I couldn't lace them up. The top left shoelace hook on one of these Targhee mids was manufactured BACKWARDS. The hook was facing the front of the shoe, making them impossible to tie.

The store offered a refund or exchange for another half size up which was too big. Since I was already 0 for 2 on these Chinese-made Keens, I went with a...


Disappointed
When I first found these boots I was so pleased with the comfort and wider toe box. I had never tried on Keens before. I bought these boots, and I hike daily in the mountains near my home, and the cushioning and comfort were great. Unfortunately, within two months the darker rubber part of the soles began separating from the main sole, so I took them back. I do have two other pairs of Keens that I love, though it would be nice to have hiking boots with the comfort of Keens that would last.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts