Searching Excellent Deals DryGuy Wide-Body Boot and Glove Dryer

DryGuy Wide-Body Boot and Glove Dryer





Show Price


Well, after doing a great deal of research and reviewing the testimonials below and in other places, I chose to buy DryGuy Wide-Body Boot and Glove Dryer. Though I 'd have preferred a better warranty, I decided the attributes were appealing enough to try it. It is a great deal of cash to get rid of if it falls short just after the warranty. I am absolutely in love with this item. It is high quality item, wise functions. I just got it today, and I will update my review later on if required.




DryGuy Wide-Body Boot and Glove Dryer Explanation


Whether you are snowboarding, downhill or cross country skiing, playing in the snow, hiking, hunting or fishing, properly drying your gear after your day's activities, not only makes them last longer, but also makes your next days outing more enjoyable. With four extra tall air chambers, the DryGuy can dry up to four garments at the same time in an hour. The high volume whisper quiet rotary blower provides a blast of heated or unheated air for super fast drying. Weighing in at 2-1/2 pounds, the DryGuy will take up very little space on your next outdoor trip or as a permanent fixture at your vacation home.There's nothing better than a nice warm pair of boots or gloves when heading outside for a day on the slopes. Conversely, there's nothing worse than starting your day off with a soaking wet boot liner or jacket. Well now you can have the best of both worlds with the DryGuy boot and glove dryer. Boasting four extra-tall air chambers and a whisper-quiet rotary blower, the DryGuy blasts heated or unheated air on up to four garments at once.



The device dries up to 4 garments in roughly an hour.
Within roughly an hour, your boots, gloves, jacket, or snow pants will be completely dry, preparing you for your next downhill or cross-country excursion. You can also warm your garments in minutes if you just need a quick blast.

The DryGuy employs gently warmed Forced Air technology, which is guaranteed to protect your boot liners and eliminate unpleasant odor. The approximate temperature of the air coming out of the nozzle is 99 degrees F, warm enough to dry garments without causing damage. Plus, by eliminating moisture, the DryGuy prevents the growth of bacteria and mold. The DryGuy also offers a three-hour timer for particularly wet garments and a 6-foot cord that should reach most outlets. The DryGuy carries a one-year warranty.





See Features & Item Quality HERE


Buyer Statements After Utilizing The Product



Great Product
I bought two of these Dry Guy Boot Dryers and have been very happy with their performance. I play a lot of sports, and in the summer especially my shoes become drenched with sweat. Without a dryer it would take several days for my shoes to dry completely, and as a result I was always playing in wet stinky shoes -- even though I was rotating 3 or 4 pairs (I play a lot!). Now after I get off the court I stick them on the Boot Dryer and after 3 - 6 hours they are usually totally dry, and ready for my next game. I can't imagine how I got by without a dryer before. I do have a few suggestions for changes that would make this a 5 star product. First, the timer has a max setting of around 3 hours. For damp shoes this is okay, but for soaked shoes, like mine usually get, 3 hours is not enough time, so I find myself having to reset the timer to get them completely dry. It is a bit of a hassle, especially at night when I am not awake to reset the timer. A simple on/off switch would be a great...


Surfing Booties
I've used the DryGuy for about a month to dry my surfing booties that always seemed to smell like week old road kill. I first tried a shoe dryer that does not have a fan but works by convection and that seemed to create the perfect environment for stinky bacteria. So far, DryGuy has worked great - though I can't find my booties by smell any more. One caveat though, the heater is not so strong that it will dry your booties quickly in a cold garage so it is much more effective if used indoors.


I never knew how much I needed this until I bought it
Update: 5 years later 2013 - Everything I said before. DryGuy is still going strong. Kids are older now, but now after going in the snow they put their own boots and gloves on it. The waterproof gloves that you can't get the inside dry using the dryer, this also works well on those too. The dry guy is simply that appliance you never knew you needed. Awesome!

Feb 2008 Review:
I have two kids 5 & 7 in New England. After we had our January thaw I knew I needed to do something. Both my kids have two pairs of snow boots that are "mostly" water proof, except when it comes to total submersion in puddles. After a few days of thaw both sets of boots were wet. And since they are mostly water proof I couldn't dry them out overnight, and that was even after letting them sit on the radiator. The next step was to break out a hair dryer and that sort of worked except my Sons boots really stunk. Pew[...] And that still didn't do it because I wasn't willing to put in the hour or...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts