Special Discount Teva Men's Raith Mid eVent Waterproof Hiking Boot,Black Olive,12 M US

Teva Men's Raith Mid eVent Waterproof Hiking Boot,Black Olive,12 M US





Show Price


I will certainly offer intriguing info for you, you can obtain a Teva Men's Raith Mid eVent Waterproof Hiking Boot,Black Olive,12 M US at a extremely cheap cost particularly for Now. But before you proceed checking out, please see reviews regarding Teva Men's Raith Mid eVent Waterproof Hiking Boot,Black Olive,12 M US below




Teva Men's Raith Mid eVent Waterproof Hiking Boot,Black Olive,12 M US Details


Be trail-ready in any kind of weather the Teva Raith Mid eVent lace-up shoe. This lightweight men's ankle boot features a leather and mesh upper and a breathable eVent waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry in wet conditions. A nylon shank plus encapsulated Shoc PadTM technology in the EVA midsole support and comfort every step; conforming to the shape of the foot, Mush adds another layer of incredible comfort. The Teva Raith Mid eVent high-top hiker is finished with a Spider 365 rubber outsole, featuring multi-directional lugs for superior wet-dry traction and grip in a range of conditions and environments.





Inspect Features & Product Excellence HERE


Buyer Statements After Get The Product



Great boot but slippery when wet.
I've only put about 30 miles on these boots so I can't speak to the durability or the stitching problem some people seem to be having. They are very comfortable out of the box, needed very little breaking in. Very lightweight and the waterproofing works very well. My only complaint, and it's a big one, is that they get very, very slippery when the rubber gets wet. I mean like walking-on-ice-slip-and-crack-your-head-open-and-die-alone-in-the-wilderness slick. Really disappointing. Today I hiked to The Grotto in the Circle X ranch in Southern California. I had no problem scrambling over the slick rocks on the way down. But once the boots got wet, I literally had to wait for them to dry before I could even attempt going back up. It was dangerous. So you know, that sucks.


Fast material separation
I purchased these hiking boots for my job where I am sporadically outside mapping or surveying year round, so I work in various terrain (deserts, forests, mountains, high plateaus, etc). I thought I would give these boots a shot, based on the reviews. For the first few times wearing them they were ideal. Light, good traction, really water resistant with the eVent, but after a few months (maybe a total of 15 uses) I noticed the fabric separating (more of a fray) from the lower seam. The fray was on the inside and outside of both boots. All other aspects of the boot have held up really well, most surprisingly the eVent. Even with the support of the fabric leaving and exposing the inner liner, it maintains it's resistance. I rated it as a 2 star based on this defect, otherwise it is a fantastic boot. I was hoping to get a couple years out of them, guess not.


I love the boots, but they are falling apart
I needed a good comfortable boot that would work with my arch supports. These seemed to fit the bill, but after only a couple of hikes, they are already falling apart. I am severely disappointed, and will have to look elsewhere for a quality product. They are light and comfortable, but just not built to last.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts