Find Excellent Seller Vasque Men's Breeze GTX Hiking Boot,Taupe/Burnt Orange,7.5 M US

Vasque Men's Breeze GTX Hiking Boot,Taupe/Burnt Orange,7.5 M US





Show Price


4 months ago, my pal talked about his experience after buying this item. He suggests me to purchase the same product. I tried it, and it's real what my friend said. If you are unsure, please read through the remarks of buyers below.




Vasque Men's Breeze GTX Hiking Boot,Taupe/Burnt Orange,7.5 M US Description


As the name suggests, hiking and packing with this dynamic light-weight boot is a breeze! Lighter than a traditional boot, the Breeze features an upper of waterproof nubuck and airmesh nylon. Inside, Vasque's DryTech Footbed and contoured Phylon midsole provide additional support and cushioning. Molded TPU plate shanks impart both arch support and maximum ankle stability. The Breeze is constructed using Vasque's unique Vibram Contact outsole. This outsole is a combination of trail biting lugs and broader, high surface lugs for stability, traction and self-cleaning performance.





View Features & Item Quality HERE


Purchaser Testimonials After Get The Item



dam fine boots, dam fine
I never write reviews ever... I always felt like I did not want to waiste my time. However I realized after spending hours and days of serching for the perfect hiking boots, how important reviews are to help one find the right boot.

I live in the rocky mountains of montana and needed a top level boot. I have serched and tryed a ton of brands, and I must say... vasque Rules!

I use to own the original zephers before vasque re did them and messed them up. I needed something to replace my vasque zephers, I hiked all over Iceland and montana in snow, mountains and volcanic rock with my 1st pair and they were amazing. So I figured... why not come back to vasque for a new pair of boots since almost every other brand i have tryed besides merrill have felt crappy to me.

I just got the breeze gtx in the mail and have not hiked in them yet, but have worn them around were I live. They feel even better than my 1st pair of zephers. They do not need to be broken in...


Great shoe
its nice and light weight and has a lot of support and cushion for your feet for those long days hiking or just doing nothing around town.


Truly excllent hiking boots.. Vasque Breeze rocks!
I have now used my new Vasque Breeze GTX (Goretex lined) hiking boots on two challenging day hikes in the White Mountains (NH) and Baxter State Park (ME) and a weekend backpack in the Bigelow Preserve near Sugarloaf. Since all of these 'field tests' took place in New England, the conditions varied from dry to damp to the snow & ice of this past weekend. These boots are very comfortable and provided good grip in all conditions. You can hike in them with confidence and comfort. They are very breathable, as my feet stayed dry even as I hiked strong and when I stepped into some mud or water, not one drop penetrated. Prior to these hiking boots, I had been addicted to Merrills and thought that would be my boot company forever. Well, Vasque has pushed Merrill aside. You will be pleased with the Vasque Breeze. Happy and safe hiking to you.

UPDATE: Last month (July 2011), I finally returned to Yellowstone and did a five day backcountry backpack with these great boots and some fun...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts