Best Buy Ahnu Women's Montara Boot Hiking Boot,Smokey Brown,7.5 M US

Ahnu Women's Montara Boot Hiking Boot,Smokey Brown,7.5 M US





Show Price


I did have some concerns after reviewing a few of the previous reviews prior to buying the unit. After making use of the unit now for some time I can say I have actually had zero concerns and the unit has actually done exquisite. We just purchased this Ahnu Women's Montara Boot Hiking Boot,Smokey Brown,7.5 M US, utilizing the discount and the cost-free shipping. Made it the very best cost on the net when we bought it initially of this month.




Ahnu Women's Montara Boot Hiking Boot,Smokey Brown,7.5 M US Description


Montara Boot is a mid-height light weight hiker. With Vibram outsoles and eVent waterproofing, the Montara Boot can handle packs up to 40lbs and also perfect for day hikes. Lace-up versatility, waterproof-oiled leather, a suede quarter panel and a rubber toe and heel provide a stylish, comfortable fit for the town or the trail. The Montara features Ahnu NUMENTUM HIKE technology engineered to center and guide the foot, promoting a balanced, even stride.





Look at Features & Item Quality HERE


Customer Reports After Using The Item



The best I have yet to hike in
I was preparing to do a 28 mile hike in one day and knew I had to have the best of the best. I researched many boots and this boot had everything I wanted wrapped into one boot. Waterproof, good ankle support, awesome traction, a tough toe and stylish to boot. I did about 15-16 miles over a weekend to test them out and they fit perfectly to my foot and lived up to every expectation I needed. I even got caught in a horrible rain storm and they stayed dry on the inside. Highly recommended.


Great light hiker with a serious caveat
After much research, I purchased these for some light hiking in the Canadian Rockies. The fit is good though not as true to size as I would have liked (I purchased a 7 and should have gotten the 7.5). But what really made me want to throw them through a window is this. The FIRST TIME I laced them up in preparation for a hike, one of the speed grommets at the top (the silver ones) completely came off. I did not over-torque the laces but when I put the lace through and pulled, it popped off and flew across the room. The ankle grommets are key to hikers because they allow for the proper ankle support/fit. Since everyone was ready to go, I threaded the lace through the metal eyehole and called it good and they were the only boots I had brought with me. A week later when I got back to Washington state, I e-chatted with an Ahnu customer service rep who directed me to their website. (Gee, thanks for the tip.) The bottom line? I couldn't return them because I had USED them even though...


Best. Boots. Ever.
I purchased these shoes as a last minute buy, after realizing that my "vacation" was going to be a bit more arduous than I had bargained for. I have worn Merrells quite habitually in the past and have always enjoyed them, but I was on a budget and couldn't afford to drop a couple hundred on a pair of shoes (the price tag on these was even a bit of a stretch), but I figured hey, a hiking trip can go downhill really fast if your feet are not up to par (pun intended). So I bought them, and they arrived 48 hours before setting off on what would prove to be the adventure of a lifetime. I put about 6 miles of easy urban walking on them before I left, and besides a little rubbing above my left ankle, they didn't need any breaking in (I attribute this to being a casual shoe wearer, not the boot itself. I never wear shoes of this cut).

No more than two days later, I wore these boots practically to the summit of the West Spanish Peak (12,700 ft). The next day, around the crater of...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts