Trying find Greatest Rebate Salomon Men's Discovery GTX Hiking Boot,Autobahn/Asphalt/Black,11.5 M US

Salomon Men's Discovery GTX Hiking Boot,Autobahn/Asphalt/Black,11.5 M US





Show Price


We simply bought this Salomon Men's Discovery GTX Hiking Boot,Autobahn/Asphalt/Black,11.5 M US, using the discount and the free shipping. Made it the very best cost on the web when we purchased it initially of this month. after doing a lot of research and checking out the reviews elsewhere. I received this product about 4 days back and am very delighted with the item, Up until now so excellent. I am completely in love with this Salomon Men's Discovery GTX Hiking Boot,Autobahn/Asphalt/Black,11.5 M US, It is a high quality item and having smart functions.




Salomon Men's Discovery GTX Hiking Boot,Autobahn/Asphalt/Black,11.5 M US Description


Reach your hiking goals with help from Salomon. The waterproof Discovery GTX hiking boot delivers dynamic cushioning and 2D stability for all mountain traction thanks to its 2D Chassis. A protective toe cap and heel cap allows you to safely navigate the trails. Also, the boot's ortholite sockliner creates a cooler, drier, healthier and better-cushioned environment for your foot. Walk a mile in this boot and you won't want to walk a mile in any other boot ever again.





See Features & Product Quality HERE


Purchaser Reviews Right after Order The Product



Excellent Boot and Comfort of a slipper
First let me start by saying I am merely a day hiker, nothing extreme or expedition. That being said I have worn merrel for alot of years. So this time around I needed something a little higher for support and wow. These things do fit like a slipper they are extremely comfortable to wear. The laces are tough since I usually pull pretty hard on them and the hook lace system I have always preferred. Some people say these fit like a ski boat and I could see that perhaps as Salomon makes Ski Boots. I just got back from a weekend from leyus caves to mt. adams and goldendale area. I forgot I was even wearing these things. What I mean by that is, "there wasn't anything I noticed like heel strikes, sore foot, blisters or anything that would even have me look down as if something felt wrong. My new favorite hiking shoe/boot.


Okay boot
I really wanted to love these boots, but they were just run of the mill boots. They would be fine for the average trail hiker, but I was hoping to use them for hunting in Arizona desert... They just don't do the job with traction, and the materials are already wearing out due to all the scraping on brush, cactus (which goes right through the material) after about 5 days. I would have expected them to hold up a bit better as they looked thrashed (they were put through a pretty good beating though), and the material isn't as high quality as I wanted. I'll probably spend a bit more and try Lowa boots as I've heard good things...


Good thing i bought these!
Water resistant does not mean waterproof. I don't know why people thing resistance is synonymous with impenetrable force field! It's like in a video game where you get like fire resistance or something, you still take damage from fire duh!

Anyway, I wore these out on an 8-mile hike 2 weeks ago. They did not need to be broken in at all and they definitely saved me a few times when I nearly rolled my ankle on some downhill missteps; I think mids are necessary!

The tread is great I did not slip at all in areas with gravel or loose dirt.
The lacing system is convenient, but I would advise care when lacing because they will definitely wear down at some point and eventually tear off: common sense.

They seem like some good boots. I almost went with a more expensive GTX model, I think it was the 3? I tried it on at a store and it was just too pretentious for a necessity in the outdoors; it was like wearing clouds! I'm sure the cushioning will wear down on...







Popular Posts