Promo Offer Nevados Tuscon V1150Y Hiking Boot (Toddler/little Kid/Big Kid),Digital Camo,13.5 M US Little Kid

Nevados Tuscon V1150Y Hiking Boot (Toddler/little Kid/Big Kid),Digital Camo,13.5 M US Little Kid





Show Price


I did have some issues after checking out some of the previous testimonials prior to purchasing the unit. After using the unit now for some time I can say I have actually had zero issues and the unit has done perfect. We just purchased this Nevados Tuscon V1150Y Hiking Boot (Toddler/little Kid/Big Kid),Digital Camo,13.5 M US Little Kid, using the price cut and the complimentary shipping. Made it the best rate on the net when we purchased it initially of this month.




Nevados Tuscon V1150Y Hiking Boot (Toddler/little Kid/Big Kid),Digital Camo,13.5 M US Little Kid Description






Inspect Features & Item Excellence HERE


Purchaser Statements After Order The Product



Love Them!
I ordered these for my 12-year-old. He is currently a size 6 or 6.5. I ordered these boots in 6.5 and 7. With hiking socks, the 7s fit better. We returned the 6.5. He LOVES the camo print and his friends think they're cool too. He wore them to school for a few days to break them in before wearing them to a Boy Scout Camporee. He'll wear them backpacking and to various camps this summer. I am very pleased.


Boot is good for the price, but the laces are HORRIBLE
I decided to give it 3 stars instead of 2 because this shoe is very light weight and price is low. I bought this to use when my main boots are drying.

After my first break in I had to stop atleast 6 times my first mile to re-tie the laces, even using double knots. The laces are made of a cheap material and I should have just bought new ones to replace it.

Any experienced hiker knows that you need to break your hiking footware before you take it on a real hike, but just my breaking in process was so unpleasent, I have decided to just use these around the house instead. I don't want to take a chance with these on a weekend 16 mile trip even once. I fear they will fail and I will have serious issues as a result.


Great
We had a smaller size that we bought two years ago for a trip to Canada.
We like this one pretty much the same :)







Popular Posts