Best Deal Vasque Women's Sundowner GTX Waterproof Backpacking Boot,Burgundy,9 M

Vasque Women's Sundowner GTX Waterproof Backpacking Boot,Burgundy,9 M





Show Price


This item is actually quite prominent in the United States. You can search over and over again, and you will certainly find numerous benefits possessed by this item. Even my buddies and household extremely recommend it.




Vasque Women's Sundowner GTX Waterproof Backpacking Boot,Burgundy,9 M Explanation


The boot that built the brand. The 7141 Vasque Women's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boots has a reputation for longevity, comfort and old school style, which may explain why it is as common in the city as it is on the trail.





Look at Features & Product Quality HERE


Customer Awareness After Order The Item



Vasque Women's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot, Brown
Have happily worn Vasque Sundowners for decades until they started manufacturing them in China (and charging the same high prices). They fit poorly and are no longer comfortable. The Italian made ones lasted for years. I have serious doubts about the durability of these Chinese made ones. Sent these back and bought Hi-Tec brand which fit like a glove, were comfortable right out of the box, have a Vibram sole and, after about 18 months of heavy wear, seem very durable.


Best boots ever!
I got a pair of these in college. I took good care of them but I wore them a lot - especially in the winter. They wore like iron and were comfortable for hiking. These were my favorite boots ever. After almost daily wear during the winter for almost 15 years they finally developed a fatal crack. I will now always have a pair of vasque boots.


Great backpacking boots
I loved my Vasque Sundowner Classics! They were well broken in, provided ankle support and served my well in my college backpacking days along the Blue Ridge Parkway. 2 kids later my feet have gotten wider, so they no longer fit. I liked how well constructed they were. No plastic parts to break. I am contemplating purchasing a pair of Vasque Sundowner Summits as a replacement because Vibram soles are necessary for hinking across lava flows.







Popular Posts