Searching Special Price Danner Men's Radical 452 GTX Coffee Outdoor Boot,Coffee,10 EE US

Danner Men's Radical 452 GTX Coffee Outdoor Boot,Coffee,10 EE US





Show Price


I received this product about 5 days ago and am extremely delighted with the item. I had an Danner Men's Radical 452 GTX Coffee Outdoor Boot,Coffee,10 EE US and I would never buy again. Up until now so excellent. Can't be even worse than the Danner Men's Radical 452 GTX Coffee Outdoor Boot,Coffee,10 EE US Also if you registered it on line you got an extra two months guarantee.




Danner Men's Radical 452 GTX Coffee Outdoor Boot,Coffee,10 EE US Explanation


Based on the advanced Terra Force support system, the Radical 452 GTX is as light as it is tough. While internal and external support structures provide stability and responsiveness, a super- soft polyurethane midsole and sturdy footplate provide comfort without sacrificing security. And with a GORE- TEX liner, you can be sure your feet won't get wet.





Explore Features & Product Quality HERE


Buyer Experiences After Making use of The Product



Sometimes being Radical is a good thing
I have 43 years of hiking, backpacking and peak bagging experience. In recent years I migrated, like most people, from all-leather European-style mountain boots to lighter fabric/leather combination boots. They seemed to work well for a while but two years ago I started experiencing significant pain in my toes, instep and heel. I concluded that my lightweight boots from a well known outdoor supplier were a contributing factor, if not the root of the problem because they didn't provide sufficient torsional (side-to-side) rigidity.

Danner's advertisement for the "Terra Force" boot support system convinced me to buy the Radical GTX two years ago.

The first thing I liked about the Radicals was the roomy box toe area that eliminated occasional rubbing problems caused by my prior boots' smaller toe box. There was also plenty of instep space for my high arch. Unlike many boots that now come in a single width the Radical's multiple widths allow a wider fit in the ball of...


Best Everyday/Hiking Shoe Ever!
I am very active and have very flat feet & weak anckles. I need a very Supporting/Flexible/Well made shoe. This is the only shoe I have worn for the past 6 years (except for my tennis shoes @ the gym). Water proof, breathable and soft/tough leather.


Excellent design
I've just worn out my second pair of these boots, and I'm ordering my third pair. I wear these boots almost every day and they are comfortable and dry. They feel good right out of the box.







Popular Posts