Find Cheap Price Cut Thorlo Unisex Uniform Support Boot Socks with Thor-Lon, White, Large(Women's 10.5-13/Men's 9-12.5)

Thorlo Unisex Uniform Support Boot Socks with Thor-Lon, White, Large(Women's 10.5-13/Men's 9-12.5)





Show Price


I received this item about 2 days ago and am really pleased with the product. I had an Thorlo Unisex Uniform Support Boot Socks with Thor-Lon, White, Large(Women's 10.5-13/Men's 9-12.5) and I would never buy again. So far so excellent. Cannot be even worse than the Thorlo Unisex Uniform Support Boot Socks with Thor-Lon, White, Large(Women's 10.5-13/Men's 9-12.5) Likewise if you registered it on line you got an additional two months guarantee.




Thorlo Unisex Uniform Support Boot Socks with Thor-Lon, White, Large(Women's 10.5-13/Men's 9-12.5) Details


Thorlos Men's / Women's Uniform Support Over-the-Calf Socks soothe leg and foot fatigue with cushioned comfort and support. Reduce foot and leg fatigue caused by extensive walking or standing in these over-the-calf socks. Extra spandex throughout the top offers support to help energize your feet and legs, while moderate cushioning in the ball of foot and heel cushions your steps to soften impact. Double terry heel pocket with a wide gore add extra comfort in the heel.





Inspect Features & Item Excellence HERE


Buyer Statements Right after Buy The Item



Love Thorlo Socks
Thorlo socks are the best! Not only do they last, the socks have cushioning for comfort, there are many choices of thicknesses depending on what you will be doing when you wear them. I have many of the styles, but the Uniform Support Boot Sock is my favorite. I ride horses, wear boots, these are high enough and stay in place.
You can't go wrong with these socks.


Not exactly what was expected
Because these are over the calf socks, I expected them to be more like knee socks, but they look like a long crew sock.. Because of the other glowing reviews, I'm wondering if I received the wrong socks.. I purchased 2 pair of them for a trip, and they did indeed help with leg swelling and pain, but I had to keep pulling them up over my calf. After I washed them, they look even more like a pair of crew socks... In comparison, I purchased a pair of Jobst support knee socks and they look like knee socks, fit like knee socks, wash great and didn't shrink...plus they cost the same as these socks.. From now on, I'll buy the jobst..I had purchased them elsewhere, but I just found them on Amazon..Wish I'd found them before ordering this brand!


Snug and comfortable
I usually wear work boots (construction), and a lot of the socks I've worn in the past tend to fall down after a while. This causes the tops of the boots to chafe my ankles. These socks stay up all day. On days which start out cold and warm up, they keep my feet comfortable, without excessive sweating. And, the cushioning on the bottoms of these socks feels pretty good after I've been on my feet for a few hours. All in all, well worth the very reasonable Amazon price.







Popular Posts