Seeking Recommended Offers KEEN Women's Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoe,Slate Black/Seneca Rock,9 M US

KEEN Women's Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoe,Slate Black/Seneca Rock,9 M US





Show Price


I got this product about 5 days back and am really delighted with the item. I had an KEEN Women's Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoe,Slate Black/Seneca Rock,9 M US and I would never buy again. Up until now so great. Cannot be worse than the KEEN Women's Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoe,Slate Black/Seneca Rock,9 M US Also if you registered it on line you got an additional two months warranty.




KEEN Women's Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoe,Slate Black/Seneca Rock,9 M US Details


Let your outdoor anticipation build in the KEEN Targhee II day hiker. This women's hiking shoe has a waterproof leather upper and features patented toe protection for all-terrain confidence. The removable metatomical footbed cradles the foot with every step, while the S3 Support Structure absorbs impact shock upon heel strike. A breathable eVent membrane creates a waterproof seal, expanding your avenues of adventure in the KEEN Targhee II trail shoe. Fit tip: This shoe runs a half-size short. KEEN recommends ordering a half-size up from your normal size (if you normally wear an 8, order an 8.5).





Find Features & Item Quality HERE


Purchaser Statements Right after Buy The Item



best shoe i have ever bought!
I bought these for a geology field school and even though I realized quickly that geology was not the field for me, i have never regretted this purchase. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! When I lived down south, I usually just pulled them out to wear on nasty weather days due to the waterproofing, but now that I live up north I wear them almost every day! They are extremely comfortable, stay on your foot (I have narrow heels), have great arch support and keep my feet dry and warm!! They are great for running errands, site-seeing trips, or climbing up mountains of granite in TX! I find that they run true to size, but if you plan on wearing really thick socks, you might consider going up 1/2 size to compensate.


Figured out how to fix the slipping from the heel after a short time
My wife loves the shoes. Other negative reviews seem to have been based on the slipage from the heel. My wife encoutered the same problem until she put the laces through the loop on the tounge of the shoe and didn't have any more issues with it slipping off her heel. Hope this helps...


tough hiking shoe
This is one durable all around outdoor shoe. Very stable and totally waterproof up to the ankles! I have several pairs of Keens, my only concern is these are a little hard on the soles of my feet. At the end of the day my feet are sore on bottom, maybe a little cushioning would help. But overall they are great.
Order 1/2 size bigger than normal.







Popular Posts