Find Recommended Seller Merrell Women's Chameleon Arc ll Rival Waterproof Lace-Up,Cocoa,10 M US

Merrell Women's Chameleon Arc ll Rival Waterproof Lace-Up,Cocoa,10 M US





Show Price


Based on the online research results of a number of similar products, then I conclude that this product is extremely worth to purchase. I extremely advise to you. To find the rate in the USA, you can check to the link above.




Merrell Women's Chameleon Arc ll Rival Waterproof Lace-Up,Cocoa,10 M US Description


Tame steep terrain and tackle rough trail conditions when you're wearing the Merrell Women's Chameleon Arc 2 Rival Waterproof Hiking Boots. A full leather upper lined with a waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry and lets them breathe to maintain the perfect in-shoe climate. The Ortholite anatomical footbed provides luxurious cushion to keep you going strong for miles and a compression molded EVA footframe and Merrell Q-Form Comfort midsole give you the support and flexibility you need for heavy loads. With an air cushion in the heel, your joints will appreciate the shock absorption on steep descents. These leather hiking shoes provide ankle stability thanks to a mid height upper and traction on wet, rocky trails with a Vibram Chameleon Arc 2 Sole. Take the road less-traveled with the Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Rival Waterproof Hiking Boots for women.





View Features & Product Quality HERE


Customer Recognition After Purchase The Item



QUALITY HIKING BOOT
Based on other reviews, I ordered a half size up and I am glad that I did. I normally wear an 8B and I ordered the 8.5. The fit is pretty good, but I think that I could have gone with the size 9 if I want to wear thicker socks. I love the purple accent color which adds a little femininity to the boot. These are rated waterproof which is why I bought them. I have not tested them yet. I am very positively impressed with the Merrell Ortholite insole which is anti-microbial and the supportive arch built into the boot. I like the more rounded edges on the sole of this shoe, more like an athletic shoe than a work boot. Boot seems to move well with my foot when walking and provides lots of comfort compared to other brands. Nice padding around the ankle for comfortable support. Boot has metal closed rivited loops for the laces which will be very durable. The sole has a nice grippy nubby tread which will work well in wet weather. This boot is one of the better styles (and quality)...


Love 'em, no blisters and they are cute
no blisters and they are cute!

I confess these were $45 over my budget and I bought them because they were cute.

So happy with purchase.

I am a light day hiker about 3-5 miles a trip.


Run Small - Try them on first
These boots are absolutely gorgeous! Unfortunately, they run small. I returned mine at a cost of $26 shipping (both ways) and ordered a half size larger. But they didn't feel any larger. So, not wanting to spend another $26 on shipping, I spent half that amount and just returned them the second time. I have other Merrell boots that are true to size. I will probably buy these at an outdoor store where I can try them on in person eventually. But I'm smarting from spending nearly $40 and still have no boots that fit.







Popular Posts