Best Seller Vasque Women's Bitterroot Waterproof Boot,Slate/Chili Pepper,9 M US

Vasque Women's Bitterroot Waterproof Boot,Slate/Chili Pepper,9 M US





Show Price


2 months ago, my buddy talked about his experience after buying this product. He advises me to buy the exact same item. I tried it, and it holds true exactly what my friend said. If you are uncertain, please read the comments of buyers below.




Vasque Women's Bitterroot Waterproof Boot,Slate/Chili Pepper,9 M US Explanation


Heel Height: Approx. 1 1/2'' Tall. The Bitterroot GTX is a premium, all-leather backpacking boot that lives up to its name. Features a waterproof leather upper, molded rubber to bumper, Gore-Tex technology, excellent arch support, and Vibram sole. Embark on an adventure in the Vasque Bitterroot GTX lace-up shoe. A TPU shank provides supportive stability, while a dual-density EVA footbed hiking boot sports a slip-resistant outsole to keep you steady on challenging terrain.





See Features & Product Excellence HERE


Purchaser Testimonials Right after Utilizing The Item



Boots are terrific!
This boot is tough and true to size. I have wider than average feet and I didn't have to order the wider sizing. The color is just as the picture presents it and the boots also come with an alternate pair of black shoe laces. I am very happy and I hope they last a very long time.


Fabulous Boot!
This hiking boot is by far the most comfortable hiking boot I have ever owned. Lots of cushion.....No other sole like Vibrams!


Very Good Boots, but not as good as older versions
This is my third pair of Vasque boots. I wear them for logging and general outdoor wear. Previous Vasque boots have required little to no break-in and the last pair I wore for bedroom slippers. This pair has been much harder to break in and is not expected to attain slipper status. They're still great boots but I wonder if the manufacturing got sent to China. I still wear my old ones as slippers but after 12 years of hard use the upper is separating from the sole and won't stay glued.







Popular Posts