On Sale Caterpillar Men's Nitrogen Hiker Composite Toe Hiking Boot,Dark Beige,10 W US

Caterpillar Men's Nitrogen Hiker Composite Toe Hiking Boot,Dark Beige,10 W US





Show Price


Well, after doing a bunch of research and checking out the testimonials right here and elsewhere, I chose to buy Caterpillar Men's Nitrogen Hiker Composite Toe Hiking Boot,Dark Beige,10 W US. Though I 'd have preferred a much better warranty, I decided the features were attractive enough to try it. It is a great deal of cash to get rid of if it fails just after the warranty. I am totally in love with this product. It is high quality product, wise attributes. I simply got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later if needed.




Caterpillar Men's Nitrogen Hiker Composite Toe Hiking Boot,Dark Beige,10 W US Details


The Nitrogen CT men's work boot has rugged leather uppers, nylon mesh lining, removable EVA sock liner, PVC outsole, composite safety toe, and Strobel + cement construction.





Explore Features & Item Quality HERE


Buyer Testimonials After Utilizing The Product



Composite Hikers
First let me thank the other reviewers who said that this boots run large. I normaly wear a size 10 1/2 and the size 10 fit with plenty of toe room. These are well made boots for the money. I work outside and am required to wear safety boots. Having to walk several miles on various terain I find these to be light and comfortable for safety boots. I would expect to pay more for the quality. My only complaint would be the insoles which are a little stiff and offer very little cushion. A pair of quality insoles make these boots a perfect 5.

UPDATED 09/08/2012

I enjoyed these boots while they lasted. The sole cracked after about 12 months of use. Don't get me wrong, for the amount of walking I do (5-10 miles a day 4-5 days a week) these boots have a couple of thousand miles on them. I used them in the wetlands and the desert with no problems. I was so satisfied I just ordered another pair to replace the last.


Caterpillar hiking/boot awesome as a work boot!
I am the Head Life support operator and Aquarist that runs thousands of gallons of saltwater aquariums. I had been burning through the fake leather "work boots" you get from your discount shoe sources. I finally had enough of the fake leather peeling off of my boots after only 3-6 months of daily wearing. So I decided to do my research and spend a little more money to try and get something that will actually hold up in a saltwater soaked environment (for those that don't know, saltwater is VERY corrosive)
I decided upon this hiking boot, comes highly touted from caterpillar, and Caterpillar comes with pretty good recommendations for their price range. The composite toe that does not conduct electricity like a steel toe does is the last thing that really made me choose this boot over the other boots that caterpillar makes. The boot is VERY comfortable to walk in. It doesn't breathe as well as I would like it to, but that is the trade off for trying to get a water proof...


Great Pair of Boots
just got my pair ....well the look is good and the delivery prompt...however the size is a bit off as someone else has also mentioned...ordered a 9.5 seems like 10 also you would certainly require a additional insole to make them comfortable....all in all a good buy







Popular Posts